The development of IDPLiving will be divided in 4 main Intellectual Outputs, with specific activities and tasks:
- IO1 – Methodological Guide
A methodological guide will be developed with the direct participation of Potential End Users, with the main objective of determining the key contents, methodologies and supporting tools needed for creation and improving the critical competences of IDPs, their families and the professionals that support them for improving their Independent Living experiences and opportunities in the Communities.
- IO2 – Training Materials
Training Materials will be developed including:
– Bases for improving IDP Independent Living through increased knowledge about concepts, methodologies, tools and supports needed for Community Living.
– Self Assessment guidelines to decide the supports needed when dealing with daily activities
– Guidelines to manage, with the proper supports, daily activities like: mobility, households’ routines, economic routines, leisure time, accessing health services and pleasant and responsible sexuality.
– Main available ICT tools (Apps, etc.) to facilitate opportunities in the Community
– Practical exercise focused on developing digital and social skills and on improving the competences needed to develop Independent living capabilities.
- IO3 – Training Activities
Designed Experiential Training Activities will be produced as a set of Tangible Templates to be used by Trainers in the implementation of the Experiential Training Activities. They will include, among others, a detailed explanation of the methodology to be implemented, number of recommended trainees, duration, resources needed, recommendations for managing sessions, specification of the scenarios where implement the real environment experiences and tools supporting them.
- IO4 – E-Training Platform
The e-Training platform, including ICT solutions, for supporting the understanding and implementation of the training materials ad experiential training activities will be developed. It will comprise:
-Supporting ICT tools
-Exhibitor of training content to provide participants, information, resources, support material
-Meeting point for all participants, not only to monitor the contents of the training but also as a place
of debate and social network through the use of forums, chat, mail and messaging
-Working space in which the participants as well as access to resources and documentation, can also
perform and deliver tasks
-Area of collaborative work, with the possibility to create and organize working groups