DEVELOPMENT OF A TRAINING PROGRAM FOR BOOSTING AND FACILITATING THE COMMUNITY LIVING OF PEOPLE WITH INTELLECTUAL DISABILITIES – IDPLiving (2017-1-PT01-KA204-035959)
The IDPLiving project is co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union, it started on the 1st of October 2017 and it will be in progress until the 30th of September 2019.
The IDPLiving project’ main target group are People with Intellectual Disability’s (IDP’s), their families and professionals and it has the main objectives of:
- Raise awareness and motivate the whole collective about the capabilities for IDP’s;
- Boost the evolution of IDP’s to Accommodation and Supported Housing, and Full Independency, really enhancing their Quality of Life;
- Transfer guidelines about how to develop basic daily routines in the main contexts of IDPs’ life, encompassing planning, operational and social-emotional situations;
- To transfer guidelines about how to exploit existing easy-to-use ICT Tools that can be used as Assistive Technologies;
- To provide the trainees with real life experiences to apply the trained competences during and after the training course.
IDPLiving will involve the direct participation of People with Intellectual Disability’s (IDP’s), their families and professionals, so that all the programme can be developed with their input and also for the validation of the contents and all products.
The Consortium of Partners for IDPLiving